Friday 5 September 2014

SHOCKING: Look at What Vera Sidika Was Told By One of her Fans

No comments


The other day I was just scrolling over Vera Sidika's page timeline...Many of her fans were complementing her looks, beauty, blondeness, dress code but one fan in particular caught my attention. He wrote something that I don't even think Vera herself understood. As per now, Vera Sidika hasn't replied the post.

Look at what this guy wrote;
"Good morning My daughter, you
got your hair done? Toes, nails, is
that you? It is hard to tell because
you are caked up in all that make
up. Oooh and what’s this new thing
you have done with yourself? Don’t
you know that I created you
perfectly in My own image and
every time I see you, I call you My
masterpiece.
Are you trying to make up for what
you are not? You did not have to
change the colour of your skin
because you are My master piece,
you are beautiful, and you were just
as I created you to be. Vera My
child, before you were formed in
your mother’s womb I knew you,
and I had very good plans for you;
plans for good and not for evil, to
give you a future and a hope. Your
body is not your business, it is My
business.
I dwell in your body, I bought you
for a price, I sent My very own Son
to the cross to purchase your soul,
your heart and body, don’t you
know that you belong to Me? Don’t
you know that you should glorify
Me with your body? I formed you
out of dust from the ground and
breathed into your nostrils the
breath of life, and you became a
living creature, a beautiful woman.
I created you with My own hands,
you are fearfully and wonderfully
made.I am your Father, you are
clay, and I am your potter; you are
the work of My hand. Why would
you choose to change your colour?
Can a vessel change the way it
looks?
Can a leopard change his spots?
Even if it does it is still a leopard,
you are still Vera. But I see deeper, I
see a soul with a void. I see a heart
that Is searching? You are looking
for satisfaction in money, in a
man…………………you cannot get any
satisfaction from them but from Me.
Come as you are, come to Me Vera
just the way you are though you
have turned away, I will accept you
home, like the prodigal son. Turn
from the wicked ways, they will
lead you to hell.
Come to Me Vera, I see your tears
every night, I see the emptiness in
your soul, I see the identity crisis.
Listen Vera, you belong to Me, I
have called you by name, DO NOT
WASTE YOUR LIFE OR YOUR TIME.
You do not have to find identity in
cars and looks, you do not have to
look so hard just look in me, it may
sound odd but look in Me and you
will be so satisfied that you could
leave it all.
Your worth is not in the house you
live in, the car you drive, the shoes
you wear, the clothes you buy, these
are just things. Find your identity in
Me and your life will never be the
same again. Do you know in Me you
are accepted, you are secure and
you are not rejected? Do you know
that a woman’s beauty is her
godliness, any other identity will
self destruct. Know Me I am your
God, I made you, you are Mine.
I had a great purpose for you on
earth and your destiny was great,
return to Me child and I will reveal
to you these things. As for man, his
days are like grass; he flourishes
like a flower of the field; for the
wind passes over it, and it is gone,
and its place knows it no more. But
My steadfast love is from
everlasting to everlasting on those
who fear Me , and My righteousness
to their children’s children."

No comments :