Friday 5 December 2014

THE LIST OF KENYA'S TOP FIVE LESBIAN CELEBRITIES

No comments
1.singer Avril nyambura 

 she was once referred to as the mother of all lesbians you don't believe it?? the photos below can say more;

 



2.Edith kimani
 
yeah that lass you always see on KTN was once so much into ladies but nothing much about her hitting on chiqs has been reported recently

3.Nini wacera 
 
one of Kenya's greatest actress but no arguments here about her sex life!! here is what she said during one of the interviews;

 “I have had relationships with women but, no I am not a lesbian. I don’t consider myself a lesbian, heterosexual or bisexual. I am just a human being who loves other human beings and that’s it. I don’t understand this whole sex barrier thing. Why does erotic love have to be between male and female only? Why am I not allowed to fall in love with a beautiful woman?”

4.Ess of Capital Fm
 
she is an adoration to many for being a fashion blogger but earlier this year some photos of her having a cosy time with her friend in the bathroom(photo below) raised some speculations about her sexuality

 

5.laura walubengo




she works at Multichoice Kenya and sincerely i have NEVER seen a 'fat' lesbian all my life actually she will be the first if rumours which once went round about her sexuality are true;

there you have it people next time i will bring the men's edition don't panic if you see your pastor's name keep it locked 
teren!!
teren!!

kenyankid ©

No comments :