Saturday 9 August 2014

Questions for the Librarian

No comments

"I'm looking for a book."

"Do you have books here?"

"Do you have a list of all the books written in the English language?"

"Do you have a list of all the books I've ever read?"

"I'm looking for Jeff Koinange's book, 'Waltzing through Grand Rapids." (the actual title is "Slow Waltz In Cedar Bend.")

"Where is the reference desk?"

"Do you have any books with photographs of maumau?"

"I'm looking for information on AIDS. I think I'm having trouble with it in my neck."

"Is the basement upstairs?"

"I am looking for a list of laws that I can break that would send me back to jail for a couple of months."

"I got a quote from a book I turned in last week but I forgot to write down the author and title. It's big and red, and I found it on the top shelf. Can you find it for me?

"Do you have anything good to read?"

"I need a color photograph of Mzee Jomo Kenyatta."

No comments :