Tuesday 4 November 2014

BETTY BAYO FILES DIVORCE AGAINST HER HUSBAND VICTOR KANYARI

No comments


betty bayo
After Prophet Kanyari was exposed by Moha Jicho Pevu and John Allan Namu, things seem to be going haywire. In the Jicho Pevu Expose, he was exposed as a liar and conman who is determined to get money even if it means faking phone calls, coaching witnesses to give false testimonies etc. These are indisputable cold facts .

If you are not aware, Victor Kanyari is married to gospel Artist Betty Bayo. About a year Ago, Victor Kanyari was accused of being a fake preacher but Betty Bayo defended him strongly by saying “The money my husband is asking for is used for church activities etc ..” But it seems Victor Kanyari has bitten more than he can chew . After the Expose, Betty Bayo attacked him from her Facebook Account and I quote

Anything that is unholy ..anything ..thats is ungodly.. anything that contradict my faith…
Anything that mock(s) the God who got me from wilderness humble beginning and raised me for His glory… i rather DIE ..tha(n) be part of it..

BAYO1
Immediately, I decided to contact her and know what she was going to do about that . This is what she said

This expose has really shocked me and the truth has now been revealed. It is better to stay single than live with a man who uses religion to steal from the people. I have directed my lawyer to file the divorce so that I can move out of this marriage . I advice people to be patient as I will give full details by the end of the week. I advice you to pray for me as I make this decision. I am not part of what he is doing because it is Ungodly

No comments :