Friday 8 August 2014

Very Funny Puns

No comments
1. I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.

2. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

3. This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

4. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.

5. I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.

6. They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a type-O.

7. We are going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.

9. I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

10. Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?

11. When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.

12. Broken pencils are really pointless.

13. I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.

14.


15.


16. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

17. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

18. Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.

19. A backward poet writes inverse.

20. In a democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.

No comments :