Friday 8 August 2014

A Nairobian Lady Who Had Dreams of Dating Kenyan President

No comments

ff 284x300 The Story of the NAIROBI LADY WHO WANTED TO DATE UHURU BUT WAD BARRED BY HIS BODYGUARDS

A Nairobi lady has revealed details of how she met a man claiming to be “President Uhuru Kenyatta” on Facebook and asked him to visit her and her mother only for their date to be ruined by his “bodyguards.” The lady who is in her early 20’s said he became friends with the “President” on Facebook and she requested him to visit her and her mother and even told him how she will be happy to shake hands with the country ’s most powerful man. This is her narration….

“I sent a request some time back thinking its mr president, today he accepted my request and thought its very okay to say hi to him he dint ignore he texted back. I told him my mum wishes for one thing, to only shake his hand so I humbly requested if he can mind if we invited him for a cup of cof ee in our house he asked me where I lived and what I do for a living he said he can’t decide if to come or not coz he has a P.A as he said who organisez for that he gave me his number that I should call him and tell him the whole story very innocently I called and the”P.A” answered my phone he told me they have to come first with some security before inviting the prezo to come over they demanded to talk to my mum and told her they are coming with two black cars trust me it sounded too real. After a few mins they called that the cars are busy and they have to use their own car they demanded I pay fuel ndo wakuje. I told them I don’t have cash wakakata simu and they dint call again”

the lady who was almost in tears narrated.
The number which the lady was given as that of Uhuru’s PA was 07 22530***
and after triangulation, it was found to belong to a conman based in Githurai!

DAILY POST

No comments :