Saturday 13 September 2014

GIRL EXPOSES HOW THIS MAN USED AND DUMPED HER . VERY SAD STORY f

No comments
IRENE OPONDO COOL: DEAD BEAT KENYA

I met this guy Isaac Ouma Warindu 0721639912 /0786155306at 19yrs back in 2007.we dated for a while and not before long i realized i was paged.i told him that and he told me that i go for an abortion which i refused.my mum and two brothers could not allow me to stay with them when they found out about my pregnancy.so we had to stay together.Isaac was staying in some ghetto called City Cotton just near BuruBuru phase 1.amongst all the hard ships cause he was still hustling i went thru a lot.sometimes we could not even afford a meal.when the labour pains came i hid this from my brothers and mum that i could not even afford money to go to a hospital.i had grown up using private hospitals and the idea if going to a public hospital never crossed my mind.Isaac took me to a mkunga(Traditional Birth Attendant)in Mathare.i gave birth without any complications.we did not have the 800sh fee so i had to stay in that place for 8 more hrs the following day with no pads or even cotton wool to hold my bleeding.with no food as this mkunga never provided meals.i did not even have a phone to make calls but i asked for one and called my brother who came n payed for me.all this time Isaac had not come to see me and the baby.i still went back to Isaac’s house.eventually he got a job with Bestell Computers and things we not bad on us.he lost the job again after sometime and we moved to Dandora Phase 1.he had applied for a job with the Ministry of Education and when he was finally called for the job our daughter was now 1 yr and 5months old.Isaac turned wild on us.he could bring women to the house when i had gone to do manual jobs for people.all these in front of the baby( I got to talk to meet some of the women).Finally when he had to report to work he abandoned us n traveled without our knowledge.i packed my things and left for my uncles place in Makongeni as my mum had now gone upcountry.my elder brother had also relocated to Kisumu and my other bro whom we are just about the same age could not support us.my uncle raised money for me to go to my mum which i did.on reaching home my mum accommodated us for some time but she kept complaining that she did not want to bring up a child whose father is alive n working.after 2months she sent us packing to him.he had been posted to Chemelil so was working from his parents home somewhere called Wangaya just past Ahero.i knew his parents and brothers so i went to him.despite telling him that i was going he never told his parents.it was a surprise to them.well i was welcome and i stayed with the mum.Isaac could not be able to commute from home daily so he opted to stay in Awasi as it was nearer to his place of work.he used to come home over the weekends.he had not been paid for four months, he did not have a house at home so me and my daughter used to sleep on the floor in his brothers house.7 months down the line was paid and Isaac turned to the animal we knew in Dandora.it was agreed that i go back to my mum so that he can build a house.i went but picturing how i had suffered i begged my mum to let me stay with her.she refused and after a week she sent me to Awasi n told me if i could not stay in Isaac’s homestead while the house was being built then i could stay in Awasi with him.i didn’t know his house so i went to his place of work.Shock on me…..Isaac had introduced a lady to his workmates as his wife.OK we talked but he abandoned us in the office with his boss.this made them mad at him so they took me to his house.but this lady his boss……i cant remember her name advised me to go back to campus n get some education to help me in future. with the help of workmates Lilian(i still have her number)and George i had lost weight n was stressed.all i wished for myself was death.at one point i attempted suicide.i had no where to go.all i had was my baby who kept looking at me with pity.she couldn’t understand what i was going thru.i made one final decision to leave after my baby gave my a piece of banana when i had overdosed myself n vomited the drugs.that’s how my life was saved.she was 2yrs at the time.i went back to my mum and down on my knees i went begging for mercy.she forgave me n helped me get myself a decent life.i joined University of Nairobi and graduated last yr.i know have a job but this man Isaac has never supported his child who will be turning 6yrs soon.he still works with the Ministry of Education Miwani Division.

No comments :