Monday 11 August 2014

SERIOUS DANGER AT UCHUMI HYPER NGONG ROAD

No comments

ngong hyper 300x158 BEWARE !!! SECURITY ALERT ! BE WARNED !  SERIOUS DANGER AT UCHUMI HYPER NGONG ROAD

Victim 1: Rose Adera

Hi I have an incidence I feel I should share. On Friday 25th July at 5pm our laptops were stolen out of our car at Uchumi hyper Ngong road we had parked inside the parking lot 5 spaces from where the security guards are so our car was in their line of view we were in the supermarket literally less than 5min then we came out and found the laptops gone, looks like they used some kind of key to open the locks because our key could not enter the lock anymore what is infuriating is that they were more concerned with covering up than helping no effort was made to search cars leaving and the guard who was stationed closest to our car claimed to have seen nothing when the cobra security management showed up they refused to let us see what was recorded in their OB only after we caused chaos did they show us and sure enough they had recorded no sign of breakage to the car which.
There was we asked them to change it they refused then the Uchumi management insisted which is when they changed it to alleged sign of breakage we wrote out a statement of what happened on a foolscap and asked them to sign cobra refused only Uchumi management signed it we asked for the names of security guards on duty that day they refused and to top it off they took the receipt I had gotten after paying for what I bought at Uchumi as for the police they just don’t care we went and reported it nobody came to have a look at car we went back the next day and recorded a statement yesterday they called us to go identify the guards we got to the station where they kept us sitting there for 2 hours at the end of which told us to go and they would follow up the issue themselves, it looks like these guys will get away with this and the people who are meant to help me i.e Kenya police just don’t give a shit its frustrating so now people need to know that when cobra security is searching your car when u drive in they are actually looking for things to steal

Victim 2: Jepp K. Carol

I know a friend who also lost a laptop after his car was broken into while he was shopping at Uchumi Hyper Ngong Rd

Victim 3: Benedict Enrile

The indicator light of my car was removed from my car at the establishment in the same parking and our complaints fell on deaf ears. Uchumi has to change the guarding company!

Victim4: Edelle Bahati Sinyo

The exact same thing happened to me at that damn supermarket almost same spot you’d parked 2 years back!. I went in to buy 2 cups of yoghurt and 2 packs of milk. I was in the supermarket for only 12 minutes even the book the register cars in said so. I went crazy running up and down into the toilets name it!. My blood was pumping at a rate that’s not even human!. It was a week old Mac book pro and had just been bought for 130k and a foot massager I had bought for my mums birthday (that thing was huge which only means the thieves were very confident with themselves! ) up until today that experience just sends shivers down my spine! . So sorry.

Victim 5: Phyllo Wa Theuri
Clients car was stolen same way in broad daylight. please take care

No comments :