Friday 22 August 2014

Joke of the Day: Praise the Lord

No comments
An elderly lady was well-known
for her faith and for her
boldness in talking about it.
She would stand on her front
porch and shout "PRAISE THE
LORD!" Next door to her lived an
atheist who would get so angry
at her proclamations he would
shout, "There ain't no Lord!!"
Hard times set in on the elderly
lady, and she prayed for GOD to send her some assistance. She
stood on her porch and shouted
"PRAISE THE LORD. GOD I NEED
FOOD!! I AM HAVING A HARD
TIME. PLEASE LORD, SEND ME
SOME GROCERIES!!" The next morning the lady
went out on her porch and
noted a large bag of groceries
and shouted, "PRAISE THE
LORD."
The neighbor jumped from behind a bush and said, "Aha! I
told you there was no Lord. I
bought those groceries, God
didn't."
The lady started jumping up
and down and clapping her hands and said, "PRAISE THE
LORD. He not only sent me
groceries, but He made the
devil pay for them. Praise the
Lord!"

No comments :